I, Danielle Fracchia:
- Am the author of Putting Yourself Before Your Successor: How to Prepare Yourself for a Successful Family Business Transition .
- Take an unwavering (yet practical) approach to personal and professional growth and development.
- Appreciate time is finite and sacred, and invest immense energy into everything I do.
- Feel family businesses are in a unique position to provide superior value to their families and greater society.
- Believe a successful marriage is at the core of a healthy sustainable world.
I, Gianni Fracchia:
- Am the author of Leading in Uncertain Times: How to Restore Trust and Confidence in Global Leadership .
- Founded Derwent Scotch and ANF Innovations .
- Resonate with people who are decisive, high-achieving, and demand excellence, without exception.
- Believe relationships are at the core of personal and professional success.
- Eliminate all barriers and obstacles so that success is the only option.
- Remove the noise and step back to see the forest through the trees.
- Have been together and married for over twenty-one years.
- Work alongside each other every day.
- Train and exercise together (yes, weights… and yoga/pilates).
- Religiously cook and enjoy organic food.
- Love helping our clients take their marriages, and lives, to new heights.
- Are producers of the How Do You Make a Marriage Work? video series
- Host the The Art of a Successful Marriage podcast.
Most importantly, we’re available for select coaching, consulting, and speaking engagements.