I, Danielle Fracchia:
- Am the author of Putting Yourself Before Your Successor: How to Prepare Yourself for a Successful Family Business Transition .
- Take an unwavering (yet practical) approach to personal and professional growth and development.
- Appreciate time is finite and sacred, and invest immense energy into everything I do.
- Feel family businesses are in a unique position to provide superior value to their families and greater society.
- Believe a successful marriage is at the core of a healthy sustainable world.
I, Gianni Fracchia:
- Am the author of Leading in Uncertain Times: How to Restore Trust and Confidence in Global Leadership .
- Founded Derwent Scotch and ANF Innovations .
- Resonate with people who are decisive, high-achieving, and demand excellence, without exception.
- Believe relationships are at the core of personal and professional success.
- Eliminate all barriers and obstacles so that success is the only option.
- Remove the noise and step back to see the forest through the trees.
- Have been together and married for over twenty-one years.
- Work alongside each other every day.
- Passionately help our clients take their marriages, and lives, to new heights.
- Produced the How Do You Make a Marriage Work? video series
- Hosted the The Art of a Successful Marriage podcast.
VIEW OUR VALUES
VIEW OUR VALUES
"I resonate with people who are decisive, high-achieving, and demand excellence, without exception... and believe a successful marriage is at the core of a healthy sustainable world."